CV(Curriculum Vitae) †
Hirosato Matsuura †
I was born in Mito, Ibaraki, Japan 1970, got Master Degree at Nagoya
University. Computer engineer also taught in Doshisha University
2013-2018(Kyoto). My research theme is soft matter physics and
computer science. With my business and academic career, I was envolved
many international project such as opensource and openhardware
development, NGO(TechSoup? and Net squared), and many conferences like
MHS 2016. Many experiences in education is mainly teaching computer in Japanese
university as part-time-lecturer or have also experiences online teaching
like at langag.pro. Also have many projects based on my unique idea ,
langag.pro and peopletree.pub lishing are two of them.
Education and academic career †
Ibaraki High School(1986-1989)
- learned Chemistry
- got bachelor in Chemistry
Nagoya University(graduate school; 1993-1995)
- learned Chemistry and Computer science.
- got master degree in Human Informatics
- take courses in Ph.D. ready to write Ph.D. thtesis.
–full-time staff at Otani University(2002-2008)
–part time lecturer at Otani University(2002-2006), Computer science
–part time lecturer at Doshisha University(2013-2016), Computer science and Chemistry
–special researcher at Doshisha University(2017-), Computer science and Chemistry
- langag.pro founder. experiences to teach Natural languages online.
Directional photo-transportation on micro solid particles in a solution: A novel application of visible laser
S. Seo ; H. Matsuura ; K. Sadakane ; K. Yoshikawa
Professional careers †
Mediafusion, Programmer(full time staff; 1995-2000)
Comdesign, Programmer(full time staff; 2000-2002)
Otani University, IT professional (full time staff; 2002-2008)
4EVR, Software Engineer (full time staff; 2008- present)
Computer related career †
Part time lecturer at Otani University and Doshisha University.
many experiences also at framework and WordPress?/Drupal/Magento/Struts/Spring/CakePHP.
.. also have many experiences in server/network/open systems/Linux and open-sources/system management.
Social Activity †
- Introduce TechSoup? to Japan with organizing Founder D. Ben-Horin’s Speech in Japan and start TechSoupJapan? with JPNOC
related report [ja] 日本NPOセンター、NPOにソフト寄贈開始 (Japan NPO Center start software donation to NPO)
- Social change movie “Us Now” volunteer translator (en -> ja）(2010)
- Open Source Conference Japan (Kyoto) event organizer(2007-2018) https://ospn.jp
- Nerd Nite Kansai organizer(2017-2018) http://nerdnite.com
- Organizer in NIHONGO meetup and got 120 attendies in Group.
- attended "II Colóquio Tradução e Criação" (STCT) in Niteroi
- attended Debconf 2019 Brasil Curitiba
No comment. Comments/CurriculumVitae?